Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport can be seen from the upper floors of the office towers and apartment buildings that crowd the centre of Canada’s largest city. Located less than three kilometres from downtown on Toronto Island, the airport is Canada’s ninth busiest. But it takes an even closer look to appreciate this small airport’s substantial impact. Nestled just a stone’s throw from downtown on Toronto Island, the airport has quickly risen to become Canada’s ninth busiest.
- Awesome cargo planes: Transporting goods around the world
- Guess Where I’m Calling From?
- Self-Driving – Airport Transportation That Knows Where It’s Going
- Four million parts, 30 countries: How an Airbus A380 comes together
- 10 things that happen before your plane can take off
- Inside Air Canada’s cloud-surfing photo shoot
All Rights Reserved
Stories & Photos
(unless otherwise credited)
© Howard Slutsken