There are 2 regular airline services flying between Victoria’s and Vancouver’s harbours. Both harbours are Transport Canada certified airports, with designated water “runways”. You can fly fixed-wing on Harbour Air’s 14 passenger DeHavilland Canada DHC-3 Turbine Otters or 18-seat DHC-6 Twin Otters. Or you can take a helicopter – Helijet flies 12-seat, twin-engine, Sikorsky S-76s or 4-seat Bell 206L LongRangers. Which way to go? Let’s have a look at the two airlines.
- Awesome cargo planes: Transporting goods around the world
- Guess Where I’m Calling From?
- Self-Driving – Airport Transportation That Knows Where It’s Going
- Four million parts, 30 countries: How an Airbus A380 comes together
- 10 things that happen before your plane can take off
- Inside Air Canada’s cloud-surfing photo shoot
All Rights Reserved
Stories & Photos
(unless otherwise credited)
© Howard Slutsken