This was going to be a great day for AirlineReporter.com's Canadian "Senior Contributor." That would be me! I was flying with a new Canadian airline in a brand new Canadian-built plane, traveling from a major Canadian airport over some stunning Canadian landscape, and visiting the headquarters of one of "Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures," which happens to be a major Canadian airline.
- Awesome cargo planes: Transporting goods around the world
- Guess Where I’m Calling From?
- Self-Driving – Airport Transportation That Knows Where It’s Going
- Four million parts, 30 countries: How an Airbus A380 comes together
- 10 things that happen before your plane can take off
- Inside Air Canada’s cloud-surfing photo shoot
All Rights Reserved
Stories & Photos
(unless otherwise credited)
© Howard Slutsken