Regular Airways readers have seen our stories about the Bombardier CSeries first flight, and our tour of the Flight Test Vehicle Final Assembly Facility. The day after the events at Mirabel Airport, Bombardier invited us to their facility in St. Laurent, Quebec, not far from Montreal’s Pierre Elliot Trudeau Airport. We were being treated to a visit at the CSeries Customer Experience Centre. Our hosts were Sam Cherry, Director, Product Strategy; Martin Gignac, Product Manager & Strategy; and Marc Duchesne, Director of Public Affairs and Communications.
- Awesome cargo planes: Transporting goods around the world
- Guess Where I’m Calling From?
- Self-Driving – Airport Transportation That Knows Where It’s Going
- Four million parts, 30 countries: How an Airbus A380 comes together
- 10 things that happen before your plane can take off
- Inside Air Canada’s cloud-surfing photo shoot
All Rights Reserved
Stories & Photos
(unless otherwise credited)
© Howard Slutsken