Thursday’s official opening of the 2016 Aerospace, Defence and Security Expo (ADSE) was punctuated by the roar of fighter jets and warbirds, arriving and practicing for this year’s Abbotsford International Air Show. Hosted by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC), the two-day conference at the Fraser Valley Trade and Exhibition Centre (Tradex) saw a full slate of sessions and events. It was an important opportunity for industry suppliers, manufacturers, and government officials to mingle and meet.
- Awesome cargo planes: Transporting goods around the world
- Guess Where I’m Calling From?
- Self-Driving – Airport Transportation That Knows Where It’s Going
- Four million parts, 30 countries: How an Airbus A380 comes together
- 10 things that happen before your plane can take off
- Inside Air Canada’s cloud-surfing photo shoot
All Rights Reserved
Stories & Photos
(unless otherwise credited)
© Howard Slutsken